Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Quilt 2012: Blocks 3 & 4

Blocks 3 & 4 both featured presents! I love presents, so these were fun to make. Block 3's tutorial can be found here. Mine looks quite different, because I was nervous I would not have enough fabric cut, so I didn't make the angles as dramatic. I ended up cutting off one whole color off of the edge... Oops! But I qiote like how it turned out! The unfinished size is 7.5 x 14.5.


Block 4 was also presents. The tutorial can be found here. The unfinished size is 6.5 x 6.5. I made mine differently than the tutorial. I used one whole piece of white for the background of each column, and then used the method for making geese units from block 5. I lie having fewer seams in the background fabric.


Stay tuned for blocks 5 & 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment