Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Quilt 2012: Blocks 14 & 18

Blocks 14 and 18 are now done! Only 2 more blocks are left, which is very exciting! Block 14 is very similar to another equilateral triangle block I made for the Summer Sampler, but the technique used was different. I think this way may be a bit easier. The unfinished size is 8.5 x 8.5. Here is a link to the tutorial. I used all prints instead of solids, and I am quite happy with the result.


Block 18 was quick, and very easy. It took me only about 20 minutes (which is how long it took my husband to tell me a story and set up a TV show on the computer for us to watch). I incorporated some blue into it, because I think there is currently not enough blue. The unfinished size is 6.5 x 6.5. Here is a link to the tutorial.


No comments:

Post a Comment