I want to write these down, so that I can refer back to them and see how many I have accomplished so far:
1. Keep up with the quilting bee (I was good about this in 2011, but got a bit behind right before having a baby)
2. Complete 12 quilt tops including: quilts for A&A (2), Max's Quilt, Living Room Quilt, and Summer Sampler.
2a. Quilt 8 quilts (some of the ones above need to be long-arm quilted, no way my sewing machine can handle them!)
3. Make some headway in making our bed quilt: put all the blocks together
4. Learn how to make blocks using templates and using paper piecing
5. Take one quilting class
6. Learn free-motion quilting.