Saturday, January 7, 2012

Fabric Love

Look at some of those cute lovely lines coming up from Moda! Ok how do I justify buying more fabric???

This would be great for a baby girl quilt:

I have seen lots of great quilts made with this line. The large prints make them stand out:

I love this color scheme. Purple, pink, yellow, and turquise! Love!

Same designer as the curio line. This color scheme is more baby-quilt friendly:

Quilt blocks!!! Quilt out of quilt blocks out of "Quilt Blocks"! Yes please!

Sweetwater is becoming one of my favorite designers!

This line has been out for a bit. I like it, I just have no idea what to make with it..

Orange! I love all the oranges in here! Not sure about black/orange combo though. Looks a bit too much like Halloween to me.

Would make such a cute summer house quilt. Now I just need a summer house...

Owels! I think I may need to acquire these fabrics! This would make an adorable baby boy quilt!

Same designer as Summer House. Very pretty!

I always seem to love Me & My Sister Designs fabrics. Twirl does not dissapoint, it even has some yellow in it!

And how cute is this line! And the designer is Berenstain Bears!!!

I think this is my new favorite Christmas line! It will be available in June, just in time to make some Christmas quilts for the kiddos!

 I love pretty much anything by Kate Spain and this new Christmas line is no exception!

This collection would be worth it just for that print in lower left hand corner!

I think I will need to see how the individual fabrics look before deciding on this one. I do love the yellow/red/grey color combo.

I think there is going to be a BOM club at Fat Quarter Shop featuring this collection:

Kate Spain!!!

A Little Red Ridinghood line! I love all the prints!
 

I think this collection will be the focus of another BOM at Fatquarter Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment